понедельник, 4 августа 2008 г.

Have a rash on my chest from my acne medicine and resorcinol, sulfur, acne

Acne is a commonplace skin problem for the majority of adolescents and also afflicts a portion of the adult population. People of all different age groups and backgrounds have had to deal with acne at one point or another. Thus, there has long been a long standing desire to prevent it or even cure it.
However, my clear skin didn't last long. After about a week it came back as bad as ever! I re-read the book to see what I had done wrong. Nothing. But I hadn't noticed that the author says you need to do the 3 day fast once or twice a month to maintain clear skin. This obviously wasn't going to be practical - as sitting around the house eating apples for 6 days a month isn't possible.
Cosmetics Treatments For Acne Scars - What To Do If You Want To Get Rid Of Acne Scars Forever
aransformeraa.blogspot.com
tags: acnomel acne medication cream, acne like rash on face, neck and chest, neutrogena acne stress control power cream wash review

Комментариев нет: